THE BENEFITS OF OUR SMART CARE ALARMS:
- Easy operation: A simple swipe tag on your keys, a remote fob, pin number or our smart phone app can be used to operate the smart alarm / care system.
- Keep an eye on your loved ones; using vupoint camera technology you can log in, see and talk to your relatives at any point.
- Panic fob supplied as standard, a wearable panic fob can immediately alert you if your loved one needs assistance, then open the app on your phone and you can communicate with them.
- No longer are false alarms a problem! You and others will instantly be notified of any alarm activations at the property (including details of which room). Live video and audio can be streamed directly to your phone, so you can see what has caused the alarm alert. If it is a genuine alarm, there is even a police call button on the app to alert the authorities. You have visual evidence of what’s happening, so they know if it is a genuine alarm.
- Home owners and/or relatives can turn the alarm on and off with the app, see event logs and view live video and audio from the internal cameras. You have total control of the homes security from anywhere in the world all from the palm of your hand
- The system is completely wireless apart from a simple power connection for the internal camera and pet friendly detectors are available.
- Innovative methods of detection – As well as motion detection we also offer perimeter protection with vibration sensors, glass break detectors and exterior door protection. Enabling your relatives to move around freely at night without fear of setting the alarm system off.
- Smoke, heat detectors and CO detectors are also available that send alerts and video to your smart phone in the event of a fire.
- All of this functionality without expensive monitoring costs.
- Our highly trained professional engineers will setup and configure the whole system on your smart devices. We will take time to ensure your loved ones and you are 100% happy with how to fully utilise your new smart care security system.
Designed for your property
How your system is designed will rely heavily on the layout of your property. Every property is unique and requires a different layout of cameras to cover sensitive, vulnerable or tempting areas. The system also has to be set up both to be visible and to record the best evidence possible. Our systems are designed from scratch every time, allowing us to account for every factor and incorporate other systems such as burglar alarms and security lighting.